The weekend away has been booked for Wokefield Park. On their website they say
Wokefield Park is tucked away in a peaceful and picturesque corner of the Berkshire countryside. The golf club is complemented by a range of on-site leisure facilities and there are plenty of local places of interest within easy reach of the centre.
Designed to US PGA standards, the 6996-yard championship course at Wokefield Park boasts 18 uniquely designed holes with elevated tees, mature trees, streams and nine lakes providing a challenging game to golfers of all standards in a beautiful setting.
Dinner at 20:00 in the Steam Bake and Grill (no Bob, not bacon baguette).
Birdie competition will be run over the three days. We’ll be collecting £10 from each player for birdies and team competition prize money.
We’ve also been advised…
- 20% off drinks, with room card
- All rooms are in the Exec centre with upgrades subject to availability.
- Please note-if you have reserved buggies a charge may be incurred if buggies are not used on the day.
Golfers are asked to keep up with pace of play at this venue.
Members tee times Mon, Wed & Fri members rollup from 8.46am-9.18am. Sat & Sun before 10.00am
Dress Code: Trousers must be tailored and appropriate for golf. Tailored shorts only. Length of shorts and skirts should be mid thigh and below. Only shirts with collars, polo or turtle necks will be permitted. Recognised golf shoes to be worn at all times.
- Use of the leisure facilities is included.
- Please note golf buggies & trollies are subject to weather conditions. Feel free to contact us to check if buggies and trollies are in use before your round(s).