- Deposit of £50 per player was paid mid November 2016.
- Some players have paid more than the minimum deposit. Mike has the details.
- Final payment was due at Blacknest.
- Buggy cost £48 per person – assuming all 16 pay.
- We’ll meet for breakfast in Basingstoke. See below.
- Birdie money for the weekend and team competition prizes will be £10 as usual, to be collected on the Friday.
- 1 Sep – Team Competition – Wokefield Park
- 2 Sep – Pairs – Wokefield Park
- 3 Sep – Anchor Open – Wokefield Park
Meet for breakfast from 8:00 am at the Maidenhead Inn, 17 Winchester St, Basingstoke, RG21 7ED
It’s approx. 15 miles further to Wokefield Park ( RG7 3AH ). So we’ll leave for there at about 9:30am.
This’ll give us time to get sorted at Wokefield Park with buggies, cards etc..
Note: Check-In is not until 2pm, so we’ll have to do that after the round.
Don’t forget your swimming gear for the pool, sauna, jacuzzi.