Captain’s Day for 2020 was supposed to have been the society’s first visit to South Winchester. It’s now been rescheduled for Monday the 24th of May 2021.
A full day from 8:00 am for just £60, plus subs. And buggies if required.
Covid restrictions will apply
- Name and contact details required for track and trace.
- Players to remain in their groups throughout the day
- No gatherings of more than 6 at the club
- Table service throughout the day
- Confirm by WhatsApp and pay online.
See also https://southwinchestergolf.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Guide-to-Golf-During-Covid-19-WEBSITE-16.03.21-1.pdf
The Anchor Golf Society’s first outing of 2021 is now re-scheduled for 24th April 2021 at Dummer. Bob’s booked for up to 30 players for society golf and a coffee and bacon roll beforehand.
Covid restrictions still apply.
Groupings attempt to take into account: buggy requirements and travel arrangements.
|10:32||Bob Unwin||Matt Davies||Rob Appleyard||-|
|10:40||Peter Jones||Simon Williams||Martin Hawker||-|
|10:48||Jack McGillivray||Mick Yates||Luke Iles||-|
|10:56||Andy Banting||Andy Holding||Robin Lovett||Trevor Banting|
|11:04||Mike Griffin||Jason Bowles||Mark Griffin||Jason Mihell|
|11:12||Stuart Hogg||Rob Gunning||Dave Payne||Herb Miller|
|11:20||Paul Morgan||Gary Wicks||Paul Cole||Des Davis|
Please make your payment online and include a reference confirming your name.
- £35 for green fees
- £10 for subs
- plus buggy hire if needed
Ask Mike if you owe any back subs or are due a refund from last year.
- Stay in groups of 4 to 6.
- Clubhouse is still closed; bacon roll and coffee on the patio.
- You can stay for drinks after the round.
- Submit results using the TAGS Scorecard WhatsApp group.
- No birdies competition.
- Do not touch anything on the course, including the flag.
- Exception: We will do NTPs. Only touch the marker if you need to put it on the green, move it, collect it to return to Herb.
- For more information see Dummer Golf Club re-opening – Covid-19 safe play