Meet for breakfast at 9:00 am at the Maidenhead Inn, 17 Winchester Street, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 7ED
It’s approx. 15 miles from Wokefield Park ( RG7 3AH).
So we’ll leave for there at about 10am.
This’ll give us time to get sorted at Wokefield Park with buggies, cards etc..
Dinner at 20:00 in the Steam Bake and Grill (no Bob, not bacon baguette).
Birdie competition will be run over the three days. We’ll be collecting £10 from each player for birdies and team competition prize money.
We also got advised…
- 20% off drinks
- All rooms are in the Exec centre with upgrades subject to availability.
- Please note-if you have reserved buggies a charge may be incurred if buggies are not used on the day.
- Golfers are asked to keep up with pace of play at this venue.
Members tee times Mon, Wed & Fri members rollup from 8.46am-9.18am. Sat & Sun before 10.00am
Dress Code: Trousers must be tailored and appropriate for golf. Tailored shorts only. Length of shorts and skirts should be mid thigh and below. Only shirts with collars, polo or turtle necks will be permitted. Recognised golf shoes to be worn at all times.
- Use of the leisure facilities is included.
- Please note golf buggies & trollies are subject to weather conditions. Feel free to contact us to check if buggies and trollies are in use before your round(s).
- Check-In is not until 2pm, so we’ll have to do that after the round.
- Don’t forget your swimming gear for the pool, sauna, jacuzzi.