4 Dec – East Horton – cancelled
All, just to confirm that the Turkey Trot at East Horton has been cancelled. The course is closed as it is covered in snow. Here in Rowlands Castle we are waiting to see if our new car port roof is going to cave in again. At least it’s sunny now.
Committee for 2011
The next AGM for will be held some time in January 2011… remember we had to postpone the first meeting because of snow.
Bob Budd is standing down from his position as Vice Captain. He plans to leave the society so that he can spend more time with his daughter and son-in-law (Dan Wheeler).
So please send your nominations for the committee for 2011 using the Contact form