We return to Hill Barn a week before the Festival of Speed. Full English Breakfast before first tee at 10:30.
Our first trip to Romsey GC for Captain’s Day.
Something like this
|8 am||Arrive for coffee and bacon roll|
|9 am||9 holes – team competition|
|Lunch||Ham Egg and Chips|
|1 pm||18 holes – individual stableford full handicap|
|Dinner||2 course roast|
3-3-3 yellow ball team competition
In the morning we play the front 9 in six 4 man teams.
- Holes 1-3: 2 scores count
- Holes 4-6: 3 scores count
- Holes 7-9: 4 scores count
- Yellow ball scores are doubled
- The yellow ball rotates between players
- One player may play the yellow ball 3 times
- Assuming it’s not been lost
Birdies and NTPs all day. 3 NTPs in the morning. 4 in the afternoon. Last team please bring in the markers.
Post event update
Winners of the team event were: Mick Yates, Gary Wicks, Jason Bowles and Sam Fraser.